Security on your Mac must permit Zoom
Before sharing your screen, ex. showing PowerPoints in Zoom, you have to change the settings to allow for apps on your Mac.
1. Enter “System Preferences” on your Mac and click “Security and Privacy”
2. Click on the lock icon to unlock and get access to make changes
3. Enter your Mac-username and password
Here you have to allow Zoom as a program to register contents on your screen.
4. Then you allow “accessibility” and “screen recording” by ticking them both
5. When you have made the changes, lock you Mac again
Now you are ready!