The official itslearning app is optimized for mobile phones and tablets. The app offers some of the key features of the itslearning web client:
- Overview of latest changes in your subjects and activities
- Messaging feature that provides instant notifications on new messages
- Task lists (including follow-up tasks for teachers)
- Easy access to your calendar
- Complete overview of new notifications regarding evaluations and other important tasks
NOTE! You must have been logged in to itslearning from a computer before installing the mobile app. Remember to turn on notification and connect to calendar to get the full benefit of the itslearning app.
Download the itslearning app in your respective App Store (iPhone og iPad) or Google Play (Android) and follow the steps needed. Remember to turn on notification and connect to calendar to get the full benefit of the itslearning app.
Search for itslearning and download the app
The app takes you through the initial setup process, which you only need to complete once. You need to agree, when the app asks permission to access your site and notifications.
Search for itslearning, download and install itslearning.
Open the itslearning app and search for the UCL Erhvervsakademi og Professionshøjskole.
Choose external login and choose WAYF
Search/choose UCL Erhvervsakademi og Professionshøjskole
Log in with your username/password
Set up the app
Turn on notifications (remember to accept if asked)
Click Connect calendar