1. Go to https://print.ucl.dk/print/printers
Choose ‘Login’ in the top right corner.
2. Enter your UCL user name and corresponding password.
3. Hover the mouse over the row, containing the printer you would like to install. Now click on the small arrowhead appearing on the right side of the row.
- NBA: Niels Bohrs Allé
- VES: Vestre Engvej
- STA: Stationsvej KLO:
- VID: Videnbyen
- SEE: Seebladsgade
- BOU: Boulevarden
- Black (Non-color)
4. Choose Install.
5. Choose Confirm ("Tillad")
6. Enter your UCL user name and corresponding password.
Optionally, check the “Remember my password” box.
Note: if you check the box, you need to find the iPrint Client icon in the bottom right of your toolbar, go to iPrint Settings, then the Password tab and choose ‘Clear Password’, should you ever want to log in with a different account.
7. Optionally, check the “Set printer as default” box, if you want UCL cloud printing as your default printer.
8. The printer is installing - please wait.
9. The printer has been successfully installed. Choose OK.
You can install multiple printers; simply follow the same steps for any other printer you want installed.